Shiny dots are highly luminescent, invisible particles. These particles are carefully classified regarding their size and then placed into the paper during its manufacturing. These dots may have different fluorescent colours. Application of this security feature has several advantages comparing to conventional fluorescent paper additives (fibres and planchettes):
- easier to achieve the homogenous distribution of the particles
- the adhesion is much better between the paper fibres and the particles
- because of the much smaller dimensions, there is no printing problem with the particles close to the paper surfaces
- if any of the particles would fall out from the paper during printing process they remain no detectable trace
- very nice, „starry sky’ like looking
- their application doesn’t affect neither the luminescent nor the visible features of the document
The use of these materials considerably enhances the security of a certain document. Since not only luminescent materials can be incorporated into the beads, more covert features can be applied in the security paper.
Our standard range of products:
No. 31. Blue Colourless shiny dots fluorescent with blue
No. 32. Red Colourless shiny dots fluorescent with red
No. 33. Green Colourless shiny dots fluorescent with yellow and green
After individual agreement, we undertake the production of shiny dots that are colourful or have other special features.